Understanding why an individual chooses to keep a product received provides key insight to which features are most valued. Unlike traditional advertising, whose sole purpose is to communicate a message, promotional products not only bring value to brands by effectively connecting with the recipient, but they also play a functional role within the consumer’s lifestyle.
Top 10 Reasons People Own Promotional Products
- Conversation Starter: very effective promos at trade shows can open conversations with prospects
- Cause Alignment: the right promos can verify to your customers what your core values are
- Luxury: many of the promos we offer are upscale, quality gifts
- Supports Brand: wearing a t-shirt or using a keychain of your favorite brand is your way of supporting them
- Easy to Reference: good promos with contact info on them like a magnet help your customers reach you
- Likes the Company Message: show you support your favorite companies by using their promos
- Memorable Value: taking home a promo from a special event is a great way to preserve the memories
- Fits Style / Personality: there are so many choices in promos, it’s certain the perfect one is out there for you.
- Enjoyable to Have: some promos are even fun!
- Useful: the best promos are practical
Are your brand’s promotional products useful and kept?
Excerpted with permission from PPAI January 2017
Want to put products in your prospects’ and customers’ hands that they will keep and remember your brand? Contact us HERE and we’ll recommend targeted products and marketing programs that will get people talking about you and your products and services. Take advantage of our personalized service to grow your business!
Follow us on Facebook!